Sep 24

  Troy stood out to me the most he’s a very interesting character the way he moves and teaches just everything about him I can’t understand why he can’t let go of his past trauma after all the years and give his kids and family a better environment/household to live in and build a better connection instead of always fighting and disagreements 24/7 my projects represents city and I just used how he was into football i used that a lot in my projects like sports sites because his family were into sports so I would think that Cory would have to do with a lot of sports wise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

meaningful family tradition

If someone tried to understand you using only your race, what important things would that person miss? Describe at least three other parts of your cultural identity that help make you who you are.

Goals